Delivery & Shipping Policy
You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s) ordered by You is to be made, is correct and proper in all aspects. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by You (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information or non-availability of recipient), any extra cost incurred by the Company for re-delivery shall be claimed from You and You shall bear such expenses. Further, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to any mishandling of any third-party delivery services provider in transit.
If the Company is unable to deliver such ordered products due to any reason, the Company will refund such amount through the same online mode of payment made by You or will give credit in the form of deposit in Your account for the amount received from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to You, within 90 (ninety) business days.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number, email id while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by the Company via phone calls and/ or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. The Company may use Your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’ unless expressly denied by the User. Our Product/Goods will be delivered to customer within 1 to 7 working days.
We have made every effort to display the products on the Website as accurately as possible and as per applicable law. However, we cannot guarantee that product description will accurately reflect the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Terms & Conditions for Cash on Delivery
· Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than Rs. 20,000. The order value limit could be lower depending on the pin code of your address as well as other factors.
· You are requested to check the ordered items at delivery, before making a cash on delivery payment
· COD is applicable only if the You makes a non-refundable booking payment of and only the balance payment has to be made during the delivery.
· Only cash / card / Online payments will be accepted while delivering the order under the COD Facility.
· Note: DD/ cheque will not be accepted for orders booked under the COD method of payment.
· Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment.
· COD payment has to be made using only a single mode of payment.
· Company reserves the right to determine the COD limit for every You and/or orders. The COD limit includes any undelivered, unpaid orders and any new orders being placed
· There may be limits to the amount of Cash on Delivery payments based on pin codes or the State in India where delivery is to be made. Company reserves the right to withdraw or block or limit. Your purchases using Cash on Delivery basis transaction history.
· Your existing COD limits will be revised based on order rejection percentage and Order acceptance percentage and number of prepaid orders placed against your account
· Company may share data with 3rd party to determine applicability of COD
· No refund due to non-deliverability will be applicable to orders placed with Cash on Delivery options.
· The order amount has to be paid in full to logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased product before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the full payment is made
· Payments for COD transaction will be routed through third parties
· Any issues related to delivery of order product need to be mentioned in Proof Of Delivery (POD) by the You for any claims.
· To cancel the order, the You has to bear a minimum Gateway & logistic charges of and also a valid reason for cancellation need to be communicated with the company
Assembly and Service
We reserve the right to cancel your request for assembly or service at your doorstep and refund the amount paid (if any).
(1) You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary legal details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by You in the Order.
(2) You further declare that the product will be acquired for personal use of the buyer. The product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
(1) While availing any of the payment method/s offered at the Website, the Company will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
· Lack of authorisation for any transaction/s; or
· Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between Your bank/s; or
· Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
· Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
(2) All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. The Company does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from the Company through the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to You upon our delivery to the carrier.
Pricing / typographical error
If the Company comes across any typographic errors with respect to pricing or product information, the Company shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 90 (ninety) business days of such corrective action taken.
Cancellation of order
The Company reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where the Company is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the policy of the Company or order has invalid address/incorrect information or for any other reason. However, the Company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund for such cancellation, will be made within 90 (ninety) business days as set out in the paragraph relating to Purchases in these Terms and Conditions.