"Company reserves the right to change the Product's color, specifications and pricing without any prior notice for betterment."
BICYCLE MUDGUARD PAIR (FRONT & BACK)
7 sold in last 3 hours
- Bicycle Mudguard for 26T – 29T.
- High quality, with adjustable Nylon Clamp, Compatible with Mountain Bikes, Hybrid bikes, and Road Bikes.
- This mudguard is suitable for cycles with – Tire Size of 26″, 27.5″, and 29″.
BICYCLE MUDGUARD PAIR (FRONT & BACK)₹450
Request a Call Back
- Size Guide
Rider Height (in) Rider Height (cm) Frame Size (in) Wheel Size (in) 5' 3" - 5' 6" 159cm - 168cm 15" - 16" 26" 5' 7" - 5' 10" 169cm - 178cm 17" - 18" 27.5" 5' 11"+ 179cm - 185cm 19" - 20" 29" Rider Height Suggested Frame Size Feet and Inches Centimeters Size Inches Centimeters 5' 9" - 6' 0" 175 - 183 L 19 - 20 55 - 57
- Delivery & Return
A. Ordering and PaymentWhen you place your order via our website, you are paying via the third-party payment service, i.e. Payment gateway, and may choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, UPI, or E-Wallet. All LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. transactions are only made in Indian Rupees (INR). LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. does not receive any revenue from additional fees charged by third-party gateways. Please contact your credit card company to learn more. Once the payment is completed, your product is successfully ordered. LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. will reserve your in-stock product, but the order is not completed until the product is delivered from our warehouse to you. We reserve the right to reject any payment or to cancel any order at our discretion.
B. Return PoliciesIf you find the product is unfit/ flawed/ wrongly delivered, please contact our customer service within 24hrs from receiving your order for a return application (you may only be able to return and not exchange certain products due to lack of stock availability). The returned product must be brand new (i.e., it hasn’t been used, worn, or assembled) with complete packaging you must have proof of purchase, else the order will not be eligible for return by LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD.
C. WarrantyThe warranty is for the first registrant only and is not transferable
(1) Frame / ForkIn order to receive a warranty, customers must register online after receiving the product. With the proof of purchase and a LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. warranty card, LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. grants a warranty period of three years (36 months) beginning on the date of purchase. Without the product registration or the proof of purchase, the warranty period is three years (36 months) from the factory delivery date automatically. LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. does not provide a warranty for frames or forks to customers who did not register or registered unsuccessfully. Please contact the original distributor or retailer for any questions or concerns.
(2) Handlebar/ Stem/ Seat postWith the proof of purchase, LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. grants a warranty period of one year beginning on the date of purchase. The proof of purchase must state the date of purchase, product name, and amount paid, and must be stamped by the retailer. If the proof of purchase is damaged or lost, the warranty cannot be granted. To protect your rights, please keep your receipt or proof of purchase (must state the date of purchase, product name, amount paid, and must be stamped by the retailer). If you have lost any of the documents above, please ask the original place of purchase for assistance. Otherwise, your product will be considered out of warranty.
3. Warranty ClaimsIf a product manufactured by LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. is damaged/ defective or needs to be repaired within the scope of the warranty, please contact the nearest distributor or retailer for assistance (the customer is responsible for covering any shipping fees incurred while shipping a product back to LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD.). The list of distributors or retailers is available with our customer services team at 1800-890-3035 (Toll-free)
- If a product is repaired or replaced within warranty, after replacement, the warranty period of the new product still begins on the original warranty date, which is ‘the date of purchase.
- When a product is replaced within its warranty period, the replaced product will become LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD.’s property.
- In situations unrelated to product flaws and outside the scope of warranty, accessories and handling fees will be charged according to the price provided by the factory.
- Extra fees, such as fees accumulated by assembly and maintenance, transportation, or product malfunction, are not covered by the warranty.
D. Circumstances Not Covered by Warranty
- No consumable accessory is covered under warranty: Accessories such as tires, tubes, brake pads, braking wires, gear shifting wires, handlebar covers, chainrings, chains, cassettes, rims, hubs, front-back derailleurs, gear shifter, and shifter brake sets, Seat or saddle, crank sets disk brake and its components are not eligible for warranty.
- The product does not have proof of purchase and date of purchase.
- The product is out of warranty.
- The bike type and product serial number listed on the warranty do not match with the bike or are incomprehensible.
- The product serial number is removed, altered, or incomprehensible.
- The bike was not used and maintained properly, according to the instructions.
- Damage was caused by invasive detergent, unfit components, and inappropriate maintenance/ repair.
- The bike was modified- the original specification, paint, or accessories have been altered by the bike owner/ user.
- There are noises or vibrations from rotatable parts that do not affect the functioning of the bike.
- The bike is frequently used by or lent to many people.
- The bike was stored inappropriately, or the paint or color of the metal and plastic components has worn off due to long-term use.
- If no flaws were found on the paint of the product within seven days of purchase, all abnormalities related to the bike’s appearance or paint are not covered by warranty.
Damages are caused for the following reasons:
- A person damaged the product due to negligence, and excessive or inappropriate use.
- The bike has been inappropriately assembled (e.g., incorrect use of the torque wrench), or there is damage or malfunction caused by repair by local mechanics/unauthorized LUCIFER BIKES PVT. LTD. retailers.
- The bike was not properly disassembled or the genuine accessories have not been used (modified parts that are not genuine were used instead).
- Deterioration is caused by time, such as the impact of UV rays (paint color wearing off or turning yellowish), erosion on metal surfaces, etc.
- Paint has been altered or the product has been repainted (in whole or part).
- Damage or malfunction caused by natural disasters (earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, etc.).
- Damage caused by accidents or collisions (bike rack was not used properly, traffic accidents, crashes, crushing or other damage during transportation, incorrect use, or other accidental collisions).
- Damage or malfunction caused by putting excessive weight on the product.
- Damage or malfunction caused by exhaust gas, chemicals, animal feces, erosion by seawater, etc.
- Non-durable parts were not maintained or replaced in a timely manner, leading to damage or malfunction of other components.
- Damage or malfunction caused by riding the bike in places unsuitable for riding or in extreme competitions.
- The seat post was not installed according to safety guidelines, causing deformation or damage to the frame.
- Ask a Question
BICYCLE MUDGUARD PAIR (FRONT & BACK)₹450
Ask a Question
... people are viewing this right now
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Key Spiral Lock ₹530
- High-quality bracket
- Pure Copper Keys (Anti-friction & rustles)
- Hugh quality strong cable
- C Grade lock cylinder